Our 2-in-1 Advanced Repairing Eye Cream comes with a massage head to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles as a result of compression which can stimulate blood flow.
Massaging the eye area can increase oxygen to the eyes and brain. By using the compression technique, it can simulate blood flow and reduce eye fatigue.
Good for you if you use computer daily or read for long period of time.
Method #1 | Eye Yoga | Reduce Puffy Eyes
1. Squeeze out an appropriate amount of eye cream
2. Gently apply it with massage head around the eyes.
3. Raise the brow and tail at a 45-degree angle lightly with your fingers
4. Using the massage head, slide along the upper eyelid.
5. Slide from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner of the eye, and stay for a few seconds.
6. Gently press vertically downward, and tap the area of the eye bag to improve puffiness.
7. Finally, gently press your temple.
Method #2 | Eye Firming | Reduce wrinkles and tightens skin
1. Squeeze out an appropriate amount of eye cream and gently apply it around the wrinkles with the tip of the massage head
2. Slide through your eyebrows, down to nose bridge and temples in spiral massage, repeat 3 to 5 times.
3. Gently lift smile lines from the corner of the mouth to diagonally upward, 10 times left and right.