Albion Exage White White Up Lotion II has the following features:
How to use:
- Contains newly developed “cell white complex”, which combines amino acid-rich Glycine Hydrolyzed Silk and Malic Acid to envelop the surface skin cell membranes for clearer and fair skin, creating a translucent and whitened complexion from inside out.
- Gentiana scabra extract from Subalpine zone decelerates the production of melanin effectively, together with the complementary effects of vitamin C derivative and vitamin E, it helps reduce existing dark spots and achieves fair and translucent skin from within.
- Locks in moisture in the stratum corneum, leaving skin texture smooth and refined as well as creating a translucent complexion.
- Absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling supple and moisturized.
- Forms a moisturizing film on the skin surface and provides moisture to skin continuously.
- Suitable for normal to dry skins.
After washing, press three pumps on a cotton and dab on the 5 points of the face (forehead, cheeks, nose, chin) and massage the face in circular motion.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glycerin, PEG-8, Acety Glucoside, Glucosamineal Caligenes, Polysaccharideschry Santhellum Indicum Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, hydrolyzed Lupine, Protein Hydrolyzed, Silkoriganum Majorana Leaf Extract, Polyphosphorylchline Glycol, Acrylate, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphatepyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Hodomyrtus Tomentosa Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Carageenan Disodium EDTA, Sodium, Phosphate, PPG-6, Decyl Tetradeceth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phosphate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel