Deep moisture and natural radiance
as if having applied moisturizing cream
How to use
1.Deep moisture as if having applied moisturizing cream
Try Water Bank Creamist, a moisture specialist line, if your skin still feels dry after using mist! It provides moisture deep into skin anytime, anywhere as if having applied moisturizing cream.
2. Natural radiance
It instantly makes skin look clear and radiant with natural moisture, as if having freshly applied moisturizing cream after washing the face.
Spray lightly when touching up makeup to have clean, moisturized makeup.
3. Keeps skin more moisturized with fine foggy mist
The foggy spray mist that sprays fine particles keeps skin moisturized as it evenly sprays on the entire face.
Whenever skin feels dry, spray on the face at a distance of 20-30cm from the face while keeping your eyes closed.
It can be sprayed on made-up face when skin needs moisturizing cream.
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethylhexanoin, Niacinamide, Chenopodium quinoa Seed Extract, Zinc Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Tripeptide-1, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Betaine, Tocopherol, Squalane, Ceramide3, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosphingosine, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearic Acid, Acetyl Glucosamine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Palmitic Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polysorbate 200, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Propylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Isostearate, PEG-5 Rapeseed Sterol, PEG-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Calcium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Aromatics
1. Do not apply on areas with injuries, eczema, or dermatitis.
2. If the following symptoms occur while using this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your dermatologist:
(1) Red spots, swelling, itching, or irritation
(2) If the application area develops the symptoms above after exposure to direct sunlight
3. Storage & Handling
(1) Keep the cap closed after use.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme high or low temperatures.